Tuesday, June 16, 2015

About Me


My name is Marcos Duarte i am seventeen years old. I love to play soccer i live by the saying fall seven time stand up eight. I love playing soccer i have been playing soccer for thirteen years. I have a great family i live in a home with both my mother and father and i have three little siblings who are Hugo, Neomi , and the baby of the family Julian.







I work at yogurtland in lake forest. i was also born near by lake forest to be exact i was born in mission viejo. i lived in lake forest for 2 months and moved here to costa mesa and have lived in costa mesa for the rest of my . this year i have move two school because of problems and credits and i am tired of moving school this is my school and this is where i'm going graduate. As much as i didn't want to graduate from this school im going have to do it.


No comments:

Post a Comment