Monday, May 11, 2015

blog#7 Favorite hobby

"MY FAVORITE HOBBY"
My  favorite hobby is soccer. I have lived my whole life with soccer. I was 4 when i stated to play soccer, well i don't know if i should say play i was all ways digging holes in the fields and chasing ants and bees and trying to kill them.As the year went on i found the get of the game and started to actually fight and try to score.i don't remember my first actual goal but i have scored plenty of goals.till this day soccer is my hobby and always will be. I find soccer an easy hobby because all you need is a ball to keep your self entertained. it is also to easy to play with anyone because in soccer there are no mistakes you have to work with mistakes to make the game entertaining. Thats why it is called the beautiful game.

No comments:

Post a Comment